Post your music here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your music here

Hello everyone, recently I've been trying to make my own music. I'll leave the video down below.

A like or two would be appreciated, as I'm trying to get into the EDM scene.

If you have composed a music or two might as well share it here. But, please ONLY post your own music, not other's. You can post other's music in this topic

Hey guys so i was working on a music for the last 3 weeks ( i know it's a long time to make just a one shitty music) anyway as this is my first time making a music it took me a very long time, plus it's my first time using FL studio which is the program that i used to make this music and i had to learn everything about it. So this music is basically a mix of some kick and bass drum, after all this work i didn't know what to name it 'lol'.
    Here's the music and hope u guys gonna like it

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      Hey guys so i was working on a music for the last 3 weeks ( i know it's a long time to make just a one shitty music) anyway as this is my first time making a music it took me a very long time, plus it's my first time using FL studio which is the program that i used to make this music and i had to learn everything about it. So this music is basically a mix of some kick and bass drum, after all this work i didn't know what to name it 'lol'.
      Here's the music and hope u guys gonna like it
      Not to throw shit AT ALL man, because music is always good in its own way, I mean for real, I hope you don't get annoyed by this reply lol, I think you're putting effort into it, and that's great but I think this melody is kinda... mmm maybe repetitive? I mean if you really want people to enjoy your music and feel it, I think you need to put some more variety. JUST MY OPINION MAN, don't get angry at me because of this.

PS: If someone is about to say ''o shit why you criticizing if you can't make your own music? stfu if you can't create music and you are criticizing other people's work'', yeah I get it, but an opinion like the one I just wrote (instead of saying ''this is shit, you should quit making music bitch''), it's weird to see in the internet and if I were a musician, I would love to get a based opinion, so you should stfu before complaining about my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
        Not to throw shit AT ALL man, because music is always good in its own way, I mean for real, I hope you don't get annoyed by this reply lol, I think you're putting effort into it, and that's great but I think this melody is kinda... mmm maybe repetitive? I mean if you really want people to enjoy your music and feel it, I think you need to put some more variety. JUST MY OPINION MAN, don't get angry at me because of this.

PS: If someone is about to say ''o shit why you criticizing if you can't make your own music? stfu if you can't create music and you are criticizing other people's work'', yeah I get it, but an opinion like the one I just wrote (instead of saying ''this is shit, you should quit making music bitch''), it's weird to see in the internet and if I were a musician, I would love to get a based opinion, so you should stfu before complaining about my opinion.
        Thanks for your opinion man, and no i didn't get mad no not at all this really means a lot for me. I love when someone gives me his opinion about something i made so that i can know if it's good or not and as i said above it's my first try making a music and also it's my first time working on this program so don't expect me to make some cool music and about the repetitive yes u are totally right, many of my friends told me the same thing after i showed them the music.
        I will try to do better next time

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X