• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post

i am in middle
    mote!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• There are so many ugly admins in GamerX. We should clean the admin list with handsome criterias !

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick View Post
        There are so many ugly admins in GamerX. We should clean the admin list with handsome criterias !
        So its no ?
        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

There are so many ugly admins in GamerX. We should clean the admin list with handsome criterias !
          You're also an admin
          Last edited by Toffee; 25-08-16, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
            We already had broken up like months ago. The thing is, we didn't tell it to anyone nor to each other, but it was pretty obvious.

Hehe, so don't worry ma nigga, everything is ok . You'll always be ma nigga tho'.

By the way, gotta confess something, I only got close to her 'cause of you. You were the real reason why we started a relationship, it was just 'cause I wanted to be closer to you <333
            One day we'll be able to share our true feelings to each other <3 and rewind all the times when Ariana disapointed you... She doesn't deserve such a majestic stallion. Pfff , can't believe she chose Jafrigerator as a replacement...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
              You're also an admin
              If we consider the new handsome criteria I would be level 10 whereas you would still be a trusted player

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                I'm just sayin..
                Jk man, looking good bro.
                Screw you, I had this hair before Bieber

Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post
                Now I need a pic of your shirtless muscle :'3 sry
                Keep it in your pants Ariana :v Meanwhile Persil is killing my game...

Originally posted by .Paige. View Post
                uh.. not bad >.>
                I think what you meant to say was "holy shit"...

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                Admit it, you're a little turned on right now

Comment

• The blond hunk in the back. Damn I am too beautiful to be an tp
                  Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                  WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Finally I'll be admin, prepare yourselves

Comment

• ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post

^^
                        Background <3
                        When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post

^^
                          Where is it mate ? Let me guess Hmm ... New Zealand by chance ?

Comment

• If you don't post a pic of you then u are ugly #selfie
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	544350_471665942889364_1181286633_n.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	114628

Comment

• Originally posted by black man View Post
                              If you don't post a pic of you then u are ugly #selfie
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4428[/ATTACH]
                              You're ugly af tho. (I'm kidding, don't ban me this time ffs).

Comment

• well that's ur opinion and i respect it ik i'm ugly

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X