Dayum :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayum :o

Offtopic: What's up with this "less" thing? Nameless, Neverless, Cryless, Heartless, can anyone tell me what's going on?

Ontopic: Ow.

Comment

It just means that he has "less" of everything

Comment

i didnt knew that neverless and that guys existed i just used this name cause it was the name i used in a old cnr sv i played in
        on-topic: this guys are crazy imagine the blood after that light's shots on their back

Comment

Originally posted by Heartless View Post
          on-topic: this guys are crazy imagine the blood after that light's shots on their back
          I don't want to be a dick or something, but isn't this shit just like WWE? Fake attacks to entertain people, like happens in novels and etc? So, no blood i guess? At least not real blood. I may be wrong ofc.

Comment

nah this is a real wrestling thats not why it never grown like ECW did cause they dont lower the violence level...they are crazy men if u search CZW on youtube u will see that someone they ger injuries like open flesh...but WWE has a wrestler from CZW known by all of u as Dean Ambrose xd

Comment

I hate to break it to you but these men are acting, although they are pretty good stuntmen.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X