anyone remember any of these drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone remember any of these drivers?

I remember them all except the last two, Pure drivers to be honest !
    iTun3z was the best at my time

Comment

I play since 2010, so i do remember them all, except last one, Jug.. They all were best racers that made records except the player in 3rd part.

*runs*
      KVIrc User

Comment

He wasn't in the video but Mike was truly the best.

Comment

good old times

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Nice video!
            ofc I do remember all of them
            Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

"Mike", I saw it only once in the race / adipal in 2009, only to see him taking a curve I realized it was a hard driver to beat.
              It was a friendly and competitive era when the server runs were good in my opinion.
              I think you have to give a tribute to some of them.
              Jose_Anarkia = was one of the first to have more than 40% of the server races records 2008-2009
              Psicosis = was always the first to find shortcuts to the races
              Itunes = was the evolution of Jose_Anarkia a little more than drift and have more than 50% of the server races records 2010-2011
              bangdido = was the creator of "ssb drift" , was amazing to see their skills
              Spranceana = was one of the first stunters and creator of the clan [GT]
              Many good racers/driftters/stunters passed through the server 2008 to today. Many had their moment of glory, some are remembered, some stopped playing, or went to other servers. But there will always be a new generation showing that you can be at the level of the older

Comment

we have in this generation awesome racers like : jobu_janes[GT],breakdown,kanwar,sobe and tocha
                edgy scout main

Comment

Originally posted by Elixir View Post
                  jobu_janes[GT]
                  im not active racer anymore, + i was more of a racer in the same generation that is pointed out above, i actually met pesadilla (or TKBellag) few days after that video was made :P

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X