• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Healthy Video for All GamerX People

My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

ive seen tons of videos of those types, i will not stop from drinking pepsi

Comment

Well, I bet when you drink 'Coca Cola' it won't stay in your body for 1 year.

Any experiments made out of the human body is not similar to what happens inside your body since your body contains acids and enzymes that breakdown substances that you eat/drink into more useful substances. tissues and organs that breakdown/absorb the useful substances of whatever you eat/drink and the wastes are excreted.

So yeah.

Comment

And + The least Soda we can drink it in 2 Times in 1 Week is 7UP it doesn't have Bad Ingredients.
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

nice
          Moderator: Your forum signature was removed because it was too big
          >>>>find me any where<<<<

Comment

I stopped eating mcdonald's and drinking coke after reading/watching videos of many "conspiracy theories" about cancer cells,asthma causing ingredients and other stuff in them and world depopulization and governement profits but you need to do research on this to understand. (BTW not conspiracy theories, theyre all proved with facts)
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

The ugly truth about the Food Production Industry

I would really like to bump this tread with this 2 very serious movies.

1st:Super Size me: It's about a guy eating for a month at McDonalds which destroys his health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GA8...layer_embedded

2nd:Food Inc:It's about food corporations mostly Monsanto N1 world gmo creaters (A genetically modified organism (GMO) is any organism whose genetic material has been altered using genetic engineering techniques.). If you think they are only USA phenomenon you will be totally wrong, they even tried to get in my country last several years thank god EU sees them as the monster they are.

All of the things I watched in those 2 movies I already knew but watching them both one after another was a BIG WAKE UP CALL. In this movies you can see how are you brainwashed/bombarded with ads from a very young age to like fast/junk food.

I absolutely recommend you watch both movies...

Well If at least one of you watches this movies this post will be successful. So if you watch them please share your thoughts about them here.
              Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 05-01-15, 10:17 PM.
              Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Unveiling the Lies of Gmo's.

Normally I would continue my post but since I find that topic very important and I want to bump it with one more movie about something that effects all our lifes.

In this movie you will see how food corporations lie to you saying that they will help solve world hunger. In truth if they get what they want 1/3rd of the world infields will be destroyed and there will be many more negative consequences.

It also shows the company called "Monsanto" from the previous movie I shared and slice through there corporate lies. And there is only one truth corporations are not here to make our lives better/easier they are here to make profit at any cost.

Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X