Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer

Holy shit!! This is going to be so epic!

This + Star Wars trailer + watching Avengers 2 next week is pure nerdgasm for me. What a week this was.
    Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 18-04-15, 12:32 AM.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

If you liked this, you must watch Daredevil tv seriese, it blew me away I never expected it to be that good. And ofc Antman when it comes, I expect it to be a pretty good movie, ant to all that say meh Antman he is a classic marvel/avenger character.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

What's with the weird outfit wtf. I liked the dark knight ones...

Comment

I always hated superman, go #TeamBatman

Comment

New Batman V Superman Stills From EW

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/01...tice-ews-cover

Batman v Superman introduces a new Batman only four years after the release of the final film in Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy. Ben Affleck plays an older, wearier Caped Crusader, one drawn at least in part from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. “He’s on the verge of being swallowed up by the anger and the rage that we see haunt this character in the other manifestations of it,” says Affleck. “But this guy is further down the line and has become more embittered and cynical.” Worried that Superman’s unequaled power makes him more of a potential fascistic overlord than the hero we need, he makes it his duty to take him out of the sky for good.

Not content to consolidate only two eggs in this basket, they’ve also thrown in appearances by Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) and Aquaman (Jason Momoa) for good measure. After all, this isn’t just a single movie, it’s a waystation to the upcoming Justice League double-fister, not to mention a whole slew of other attractions on the DC Extended Universe™ road map.

Comment

I was really concerned with Affleck being cast as batman, but having seen the trailers and reading up on the production, I think Affleck may just be the BEST Batman the big screen has seen. This is more or less Frank Miller's Batman, who is much older and more battle-worn than other incarnations.

The new Batsuit is based on Miller's darker design, and the armored suit is what gives Bruce the power and protection to stand toe to toe with the last son of Krypton.

This should be awesome. I have no fear of bat nipples. I think Hollywood has finally figured out how to make superhero movies.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT

This is AWESOME!!
              Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 12-07-15, 01:37 AM.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X