Click image for larger version

Name:	10388203_605561619542681_19656468554138739_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	115715

my dog was R.I.P yesterday , this photo was taken at 15/1/2013
    and only i have 1 photo with him

BYE Robben
    Last edited by CrashHopper; 09-05-15, 09:02 PM.
    sigpic

Rip ....

Comment

my condolences for your loss man

Comment

So you don't have any friends to be around cheering you up after this awful lost and the best way to get over it is post it on the internet, a place full of strangers? Expecting people to tell you rip robben so you can feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by Daémz View Post
          So you don't have any friends to be around cheering you up after this awful lost and the best way to get over it is post it on the internet, a place full of strangers? Expecting people to tell you rip robben so you can feel better?
          And what's the problem with that? If it makes him feel better, then there is not problem at all if he does it. Also I'm sure that many of us, have found even better friends on the internet than in the real life; therefore, it is not really a bad thing to share his feelings via internet.

He just wanted to share the memory of his dog. And if he thought to do it by this way, it's okay. Maybe you don't care at all if something happens to the pet of a "stranger", but there are people (like me) that do care about it, and get a bitter feeling everytime that something like this happens to a wonderful animal, like in this case: a dog.

Also CrashHopper is a member of the GamerX community, and as a part of it, he is not a simple "stranger" as you said. He has all my support in this sad sitiation, and I hope he will feel better about it soon.

Now I have a question for you: does being a hater on the internet makes you feel better? because let me tell you that you did such a hater comment for this situation. Trusted Players and admins are meant to help. Do you think that helping is just answering when someone asks for a command or similar stuff? No, you can also help players by making them feel better in hard situations like these. And lemme tell you that your comment is very un-helpful.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
            Now I have a question for you: does being a hater on the internet makes you feel better? because let me tell you that you did such a hater comment for this situation. Trusted Players and admins are meant to help. Do you think that helping is just answering when someone asks for a command or similar stuff? No, you can also help players by making them feel better in hard situations like these. And lemme tell you that your comment is very un-helpful.
            Why the offtopic? By the way I'm not a hater, I simply give my opinion on the situation instead of showing my fake condolences like most people will do, just to get noticed. I'd rather be honest than pretend to be everyone's friend and then talk shit behind their back

Comment

Originally posted by Daémz View Post
              Why the offtopic? By the way I'm not a hater, I simply give my opinion on the situation instead of showing my fake condolences like most people will do, just to get noticed. I'd rather be honest than pretend to be everyone's friend and then talk shit behind their back
              My comment was an answer for YOUR comment and at the same time it was related to the topic. Therefore, does it mean that your post was off topic? I will leave the answer for you (even tho' it is obvious).

And nope, I'm not expecting you to be fake. I like people who are transparent. It's just that it's been already several times that you make comments spreading unnecessary hatred, and I really felt like answering your comment this time as I do get tired of comments like those which don't have any possitive things to contribute. As I said, your post was really un-helpful for this situation and you should respect what CrashHopper is feeling right now. If you didn't like that he made this thread, you should just not say anything. Instead of making a post to make him feel even worse.

And let's finish this now. You already said what you wanted to say and so did I.

PS: By the way, CrashHopper, would be nice if you tell us what happened to your dog. Was it a natural death or an accident? :/
              Last edited by LorSimon; 12-05-15, 04:13 AM.
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

I'm sorry for your dog, Crashhopper. Rest in peace.

Edit: Please stay on topic.
                Last edited by Robo; 12-05-15, 05:12 AM.
                KVIrc User

Comment

R.I.P.
                  Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

R.I.P. :P

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Rest in Peace
                      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

R.i.p
                        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

R.I.P "Dog"

Comment

R.I.P.

Comment

i know how does it feel when someone close to you, leaves suddenly. It does not matter if it is an animal or someone else. stay hard brodah!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X