Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Template

Hello all!

I have been thinking about re-designing my profile background sometime, and make a really cool looking one, but I wanted to know where all the profile elements were, so I could base my background around them. So I made a very quick basic template, which you can use to know where all the forum elements are when making a background for your profile.

I used the CSS of the forum page to know all the sizes, so all the measurements should be correct, apart from maybe 1 or 2 pixels out for padding, but I was too lazy to mark out small amount of padding.

Beware:
    The element locations for unregistered members is different because of a forum announcement pushing everything down, so this will only look nice for registered members.

ALSO: the length of forum profiles can differ, so the height/length of the two biggest elements is just random, and the height of the activity section and sidebar can differ, so I can't do anything about that.

Go on my profile to see it, I have used it as my background image.

When creating your background, pick a website like postimg to host it, since some websites seem to change the size of your image and it's important it's the same size.

The elements change location depending on the section of the forum your on, so you will have to pick a template which you want to look best in.

Profile 'Activity':

Click image for larger version

Name:	GamerXProfileTemplate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	115806
    http://s15.postimg.org/u5h5qn1rv/Gam...e_Template.png

This is used for the activities section of your forum profile.

Profile 'Visitor messages template':

Coming soon.

Profile 'About me' & 'Friends':

Coming soon.
    Last edited by wooolly; 14-11-15, 01:07 PM.

Time to change the width of the forums from 1024 to 1200!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X