No announcement yet.

Aimbot proove.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally you are very good and skilled and shouldn't be banned. If you get banned so should ProSalvage
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with trying to show your innocence.

Personally, I am not by any of both sides (admins or player) because I wasn't there at the moment of the ban; therefore, I cannot judge yet.

I just wanted to say that you're not doing anything wrong by these posts, and that you're always free to try to show your innocence and you shouldn't get scared or be ashamed for it.

And I'm not saying that your ban was fair or unfair. As I said, I cannot judge because I wasn't there. My point mainly is that sometimes we (admins), could be wrong as well, and that everytime you think you got treated unfairly, you shouldn't doubt on complaining and trying to show your innocence. Of course you should bring good arguments and proofs or otherwise you would get nothing. And of course sometimes players could be such big liars as well (not saying that you are or not. Just talking in general).
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GTAboy View Post
        wow how you manage to do it?
        I call that skills.
        Originally posted by [AS]_BusTedzZ_ View Post
        lenguage.
        Language* you mean.
        Last edited by Nick; 02-12-15, 10:47 PM.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I find it a bit suspecious in this video how you're only hitting in bursts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291M1JlrvKI
          Some of those shots were impossible, your cbug is so bad, i cannot believe you do it manually in those rapids

@remi it's a ped.ifp mod
          Last edited by ScoutZ; 03-12-15, 09:39 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X