This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .2x4s. RapidFire this is for Overd0se & kqhk

Hello Overd0se & kqhk / Handsome & pretty - i have a little information in how i do my rapidfire
    Please next time watch whats running in your mind and make sure that i really use any of those unfair cheats ,
    specially Overd0se , Overd0se your mind is Over thinking of my skill so i'm here to show you that i don't using illegal cheats in samp i have a short video in how i use deagle & c-bug / rapidfire , i want you to know that your thoughts in me are "WROONG" this video gives you a lesson , and don't delete this video because this video don't show any server advertise this is a temporary video soon i will make a video capture in GamerX or maybe yo just want to make some fake reason and delete this video you don't like people to show your mistake , and don't make any way i already planed this cases , this video clearly you can clearly see that i didn't edit & enjoy ^^ kqhk your next about aimbot" or known as Ovbisouly bot hahahaha i will make a video starting joining the server hahaha
    this video don't shows that it is advertising because i didn't write the IP address of the server
    soon i'll make a video of my aiming hahahahaha

That was fast... nice c-bug!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      Nice skills man, but doesn't help you at all, what i call proof is getting banned while you are recording, not after or before. You know hacks can be toggled...
      Also in case if you want to blame gamerx admins that they ban for nothing, it will not work since we always make sure before we ban.
      eh...

Comment

This proved nothing. The rapid fire could be in a different style where it doesn't display anything (not saying it is) but you need to show better proof, don't use a recording software use a camera that records both ur hand movement as well as screen, also fight someone don't shoot into midair. Even this is very little evidence as for all we know you could have deleted (not saying you did)

Nice skills man, but doesn't help you at all, what i call proof is getting banned while you are recording, not after or before. You know hacks can be toggled...Also in case if you want to blame gamerx admins that they ban for nothing, it will not work since we always make sure before we ban.
        This is probably ignorant or just phrased wrongly. Admins do make sure before penalising however in many cases they can be wrong.
        1) [AS] BustedZ
        2) ProSalvage

Let's take prosalvage to consideration as that's who your case is related to. I myself thought he was aimbotting however he wasn't (can't be sure) after administration monno had searched him. However you did penalise him. (ProSalvage told me to tell you). This shows not only how admins aren't always 100% sure but also the different opinions within different admins.

Anyway my point is not to justify him however to say that admins aren't always right as told by admin lorsimon:

As I said, I cannot judge because I wasn't there. My point mainly is that sometimes we (admins), could be wrong as well
        in [AS]BustedZ "Proove" post.

Also please don't play unfairly if you are at fault Hype. It's not ALL admins faults you could be lying too. So IF you have any mods that give you advantage over another player, please either remove it or find an unfair mod allowed server.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Gonna go ahead and close this since you're unbanned and we don't need further arguements..

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X