X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan
    replied
    Originally posted by CamA View Post
    im Th lvl 8 not maxed but im not rusher im maxed some troops (giant-archer-barb-wallbreaker-wizard-ballon-drag) my trophies 2000 (crystal league)
    If you'd like to join you may join pal!

Leave a comment:

• CaMa
    replied
    im Th lvl 8 not maxed but im not rusher im maxed some troops (giant-archer-barb-wallbreaker-wizard-ballon-drag) my trophies 2000 (crystal league)

Leave a comment:

• CriZ
    replied
    I'm th7 , can I join ? Have 1200+ trophies

Leave a comment:

• Felown
    replied
    nice

Leave a comment:

• Tarantula
    replied
    Originally posted by Shifty View Post
    Hey? Is the GamerX CoC Clan still active? I'm currently clanless and would love to join in. I have a TownHall Level 8 base with my defense maxed except the walls and maxed Troops excluding the dark ones. If it is active and does wars, Tell me the name and Tag and I'll hop in.
    Yes, the clan is still active. Search for clan "GamerX" (#8GVV8YJY). If you request to join the clan, send your request in English and make sure you say you're from GamerX.

Leave a comment:

• Solaimane
    replied
    The clan is still active and yes we have wars going on actually there is a one going on right at this moment don't forget to say that u are from gamerx server so that elders and co leaders knows u and the tag is already mentioned by toffee good luck

Leave a comment:

• Dodo
    replied
    Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Name: GamerX
    Tag: #8GVV8YJY
    He is asking if the clan is active and have active players and wars or no not what is the clan name or how to join.

Leave a comment:

• Toffee
    replied
    Originally posted by Shifty View Post
    Hey? Is the GamerX CoC Clan still active? I'm currently clanless and would love to join in. I have a TownHall Level 8 base with my defense maxed except the walls and maxed Troops excluding the dark ones. If it is active and does wars, Tell me the name and Tag and I'll hop in.
    Name: GamerX
    Tag: #8GVV8YJY
    Last edited by Toffee; 30-04-16, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shifty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Seven_of_Nine
    replied
    No worries, it was probably me and you can always return and will be accepted. I kick the inactive so it will be easier to find ppl for war instead of going back and through to see who is active or not.

Leave a comment:

• RMS
    replied
    A friend told me I got kicked from GX clan because inactivity,it's because I broke the glass on my iphone and I can't see shit.I'll be back asap

Leave a comment:

• Stefan
    replied
    Updated.

Leave a comment:

• Multihunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Aamina View Post
    i want to play Clash Of Clans. But i don't know where to play it! Anyone can tell me?
    Clash of clans is an online free smartphone game. You can find it on both Google Play and Appstore. Search for it at the search bar and it will pop up since it's very popular.

Take a look here for full informations: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Clans
    Last edited by Multihunter; 10-03-15, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aamina
    replied
    i want to play Clash Of Clans. But i don't know where to play it! Anyone can tell me?

Leave a comment:

• Robo
    replied
    The clan is not dead yet..

Currently I'm leading the GamerX Clan (my nick is Reed), there are only 11 members, looking for more active members (with TH7+ and 1000+ trophies). War will be started every week on Saturday/Sunday (finding on Friday).

Thank you for participation!

Leave a comment:

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X