Got new ideas... Lets talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got new ideas... Lets talk!

Many good ideas with personal faction goals, server goals and many more.
    Market is an idea and many other plugins... wanna start a community activity. Say it here!

"Market is an idea"

i will assume you mean a public player market where everyone can sell their stuff at their prices, and by doing so competing with others.
    i think this is a great idea and the best part is that the economy will form itself, instead or robos not so balanced prices. (chestshop)
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Kat and some others are working on a market; I will install the plugin to make the spaces rentable soon.

Comment

/f home should be 3 seconds not 10
        I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

1. Install Factions 1.6.9.5 (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins...es/52-1-6-9-5/) ITS FOR THE BEST. The new factions plugin currently in use is missing alot of features and is more complicated to the user.
          2. Fix your economy. Prices @ /warp mall are just plain broken. For example : Enderpearl costs as same as Ender Eye,even though Ender Eye is harder to obtain. There alot of these situations in the shop.
          Will add more

Comment

Originally posted by discplex View Post
            1. Install Factions 1.6.9.5 (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins...es/52-1-6-9-5/) ITS FOR THE BEST. The new factions plugin currently in use is missing alot of features and is more complicated to the user.
            The server is running the newer version of the plugin, 2.4, Some feature might be added, removed or changed because it's for 1.7.9 not 1.5.2 (it's not compatibility issue), and some features might be configured again so that player can use, you just need to be more specific what are missing to the current plugin since Stefan already decide that faction only used to claim and protect your area.

2. Fix your economy. Prices @ /warp mall are just plain broken. For example : Enderpearl costs as same as Ender Eye,even though Ender Eye is harder to obtain. There alot of these situations in the shop.
            Will add more
            If i remember, ender pearl costs $300 while Ender eye costs $350, for ender pearl is based on the worth price, and for ender eye is just a recipe crafting it with blaze powder where there it's sold for $50, it's nothing to say that "is harder to obtain" if you able to buy both item in the same shop. So it's the cheapest i set and so on for another items beside heads.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Enable endermen. Whats the fcking point of the End?
              Just enable everything. Its so annoying. TNT disabled,creepers disabled,endermen disabled. Dont tell me it is to prevent griefing. You can claim your land,so that is not an argument.

Comment

Enable endermen. Whats the fcking point of the End?
                Just enable everything. Its so annoying. TNT disabled,creepers disabled,endermen disabled. Dont tell me it is to prevent griefing. You can claim your land,so that is not an argument.
                Wow chill, calm down. You're a TP, not good to talk like that, this is a forum not a flame place.
                Enderman is disabled because there were a few enderman appear in safezone that can attack players and could be benefit too if they are found easily at spawn.
                There is point of The End, we don't block enderman items and sell it on shop.

For TNT i don't find why it's disabled perhaps it can be enabled. Or probably its the same setting for explosion damage that created by creepers (Because i've seen most server like that).
                Last edited by Robo; 21-07-14, 12:46 PM.
                KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                  we don't block enderman items and sell it on shop.
                  Then disable for overworld and enable for The End.(I mean the Endermen not items)

Comment

You shoud add some mobs to the server

Comment

Originally posted by Milkshake View Post
                      You shoud add some mobs to the server
                      thats not how minecraft works...

R.I.P. gx minecraft server.

Comment

a command /h or /home for go there your first spawm area
                        *****RoyalTigers*****

Comment

Originally posted by ROYALTIGERS View Post
                          a command /h or /home for go there your first spawm area
                          there already is /home /sethome
                          do you mean /spawn?

Comment

Originally posted by fatlob
                            there already is /home /sethome
                            do you mean /spawn?
                            yes i know that but every player don't know that about this command /sethome
                            *****RoyalTigers*****

Comment

The mc server may need to be restarted, I keep timing out.

It looks dead it should be restarted at least every 2 days to keep tick rate up.
                              Last edited by Falkner; 19-12-14, 05:23 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X