X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 lcp = +3 second added in your racing time and
    You have used the lcp 2 times and you gained a penalty of +6 second
    Last edited by Ethan; 30-04-15, 06:34 AM.
    Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

• Originally posted by Ethan View Post
      1 lcp = +3 second added in your racing time and
      You have used the lcp 2 times and you gained a penalty of +6 second
      bro read my post clearly then reply, i didn't said why i got +6 second penalty i just said it must be seconds instead of second because the 6 second for me sound like second = 2nd thats why i thought it seconds will be there, and you are trying to explain me that 1 /lcp = +3 second and 2 times /lcp = 6 second? um not new here i know that.
      Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
      +6 second is correct. Don't ask me why, I just know .
      An example of a "seconds" sentence could be: "You gained a penalty of +6 seconds".
      ok Mousytom i will not ask why, you know its correct then i don't have any issue with that i thought +6 second sounds like (second=2nd) so thats why i thought it will be seconds instead of second, thx for reply maybe google can help me to know why XD.

EDIT: idk more about that but here it says 5 seconds in a reply then it will be 6 seconds how it will be 6 second from 0 to 1 its second and greater than 1 its seconds like 2 seconds Click Here
      Last edited by Instant; 30-04-15, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post
        EDIT: idk more about that but here it says 5 seconds in a reply then it will be 6 seconds how it will be 6 second from 0 to 1 its second and greater than 1 its seconds like 2 seconds Click Here

'+ 6 Second Penalty' is still correct, the way it is used in that sentence. English is a strange language, but it is my native language (and also Mousytom's) so trust me
        Last edited by Nate; 30-04-15, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Well, the explanation for this is that if several words are connected to each other to create one "term" or "concept", all words within the phrase are singular if the word in itself is singular. You get ONE penalty of 6 seconds, therefore it's ''+6 second'' if you got two penalties of 6 seconds you would've been correct, Instant.

EDIT:

Edit By Matite: Fixed this in the next update (v4.4.7).
          Last edited by Matite; 03-05-15, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• There're few details when you load some events.
            It appears some texts saying (example) /lmsbuildhelp instead of the correct form: /buildlmshelp
            It happens with: lms, ctf, siege, derby, ptp, dm

Edit By Matite: I think I found and fixed all of these issues in the next update (v4.4.7). If I missed any then make another post here and let me know.
            Last edited by Matite; 03-05-15, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• It Should be short instead of shot

Edit by Robo_N1X: Fixed.
              Last edited by Robo; 03-05-15, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Back with some new spelling mistakes (I think this is my 43-45th)

As you can see, it says that the flag gets respawned when someone dies, which is false, it still says ''Not respawned'' on the left.

Collision* has* I also think that you can exclude the ''your'' too.

Edit by Matite: I think the wording for the collision thing is correct... as for the Event error that is something Rick will need to look at.
                Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• GamerX Rules
                  It should be "an admin".

Edit: Fixed - Mousytom
                  Last edited by Mousytom; 05-05-15, 03:12 AM.
                  Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

• Command: /resethgitemspos It should be /addhgitempos as /addhgobjectpos was replaced with it, and now it's an unknown command.

the "/join" should be replaced.

Should be 0.3.7

Edit by Matite: Hmm, I think the /join is correct... it is telling the admin some idiot tried to do /detonate then type /join to join a race.

As for the 0.3z on some of our webpages: I think I fixed most of them... let me know if you find any others (tell me the exact page name as it makes it much easier to fix).

Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:39 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

• is this bug?
                      [21:19:28] * Player GXTempNameID52 (ID:52) had their name automatically changed to GXTempNameID52 (ID:52).

Edit by Matite: I think that IRC bug has been fixed... post again if you think it is not fixed.
                      Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

the "/join" should be replaced.
                        Found another bug in that bug.

It's "SIEGE" event but it says derby.

Edit by Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.5.3).
                        Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• There are wrong in /events list.
                          Watch this:

i think the admin who wrote this list forgot something.

"When y"...

Edit by Matite: This was fixed in a previous update
                          Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:46 AM. Reason: Wrong

Comment

• today when i was in irc i found a small bug:

* Admin LorSimon (ID:8) [Level 6]
                            * Admin Blackbird (ID:3) [Level 5]
                            i think it should say that:
                            * Admin Blackbird (ID:3) [lvl 5] attempt to use disarm on LorSimon (ID:8) [lvl 6] failed as they are a higher or same level.
                            Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• It should be Campionull's House

/rules cmd .At the 1st rule, at the end of sentence the point . is missing.

Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• i think it should say that:
                                * Admin Blackbird (ID:3) [lvl 5] attempt to use disarm on LorSimon (ID:8) [lvl 6] failed as they are a higher or same level.
                                Could improve more by going with:

* Admin Blackbird (ID:3) [lvl 5] attempted to use disarm on LorSimon (ID:8) [lvl 6] but failed as they are higher or same level.
                                Edit by Matite: Next time I edit the echo bot code I will change it.
                                Last edited by Matite; 18-07-16, 05:52 AM.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X