Earned Money / Hand cash Went into minus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earned Money / Hand cash Went into minus

I just noticed when i came back from afk, that the earnings were minus cash, and i had alot of minus hand money to ( See pictures ).
    How that can happen? Never seen this before

This can happen because you have too much money, to avoid this, BETTER NOT TO earn money from property anymore when your money is already max... The reason is that the variable integer can't hold that large amount of value (as 32 bit) so after 2147483647 is not 2147483648 but -2147483647.

I'm sure it won't happen if you only have a few numbers of property, But since you have 28, and probably with high earnings each properties, that could be the problem.

This seems not an existing bug, but can be added prevention to stop giving money on limit especially when having too many properties.
    This can be also happen when you earned an over-bounty-reward or manhunt.

And because of that, your money also became negative (not just the total earnings counter).

IF you are asking me to restore it, i doubt because you have to tell me what is the reason of having 28 properties when your money is already full. But that doesn't mean i will set your cash same as your earning properties and time (that probably more than the limit) but only $999,999,999 (max gta-sa money amount)
    Last edited by Robo; 09-05-14, 08:52 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      This can happen because you have too much money, to avoid this, BETTER NOT TO earn money from property anymore when your money is already max... The reason is that the variable integer can't hold that large amount of value (as 32 bit) so after 2147483647 is not 2147483648 but -2147483647.

I'm sure it won't happen if you only have a few numbers of property, But since you have 28, and probably with high earnings each properties, that could be the problem.

This seems not an existing bug, but can be added prevention to stop giving money on limit especially when having too many properties.
      This can be also happen when you earned an over-bounty-reward or manhunt.

And because of that, your money also became negative (not just the total earnings counter).

IF you are asking me to restore it, i doubt because you have to tell me what is the reason of having 28 properties when your money is already full. But that doesn't mean i will set your cash same as your earning properties and time (that probably more than the limit) but only $999,999,999 (max gta-sa money amount)
      The reason is probably cakes since you get a cake every minute when you have 30 properties

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
        The reason is probably cakes since you get a cake every minute when you have 30 properties
        Nobody has that much amount of cake in gamerx history, and it doesn't matter with the issue.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X