This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] No weapons removed bug

So, today i had a jp flying around, i turned my gm on and saw that noone of my weapons were removed.

EDIT: this isnt really a huge bug.

Read This
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-GamerX-v4-0-1
    actually gamerx has some new features and in these features ^^^ when you enable god mod your weapons automatically removes its not a but take a look at that link ^

Comment

your post didnt help at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Instant_[R] View Post
        Read This
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-GamerX-v4-0-1
        actually gamerx has some new features and in these features ^^^ when you enable god mod your weapons automatically removes its not a but take a look at that link ^
        So Instant, i can confirm that this is a bug, it's just because you are not a tp so you can't see this bug.

Comment

So Instant, i can confirm that this is a bug, it's just because you are not a tp so you can't see this bug.
          I dont know verry much i just read that there was written weapons will be removed when you will use god mode,did you tell any other tp to activate god mod and ask him what happened,or tell any admin i was just trying to help you,enable god mod weapons remove and then when you disable it came back? if yes then i think its a new feature in GamerX i saw that on that link.

Comment

I dont know verry much i just read that there was written weapons will be removed when you will use god mode,did you tell any other tp to activate god mod and ask him what happened,or tell any admin i was just trying to help you,enable god mod weapons remove and then when you disable it came back? if yes then i think its a new feature in GamerX i saw that on that link.
            You are just misunderstood...
            Originally posted by GameHunter View Post
            So, today i had a jp flying around, i turned my gm on and saw that noone of my weapons were removed...
            Originally posted by Rick View Post
            Code:
            * When god mode will be enabled player [U]weapons will be [B]removed[/B][/U], when it will be disabled their weapons will be restored back. (Hoss)...
            And i'm guessing it was fixed instead of a bug after the server restart, because it's saying "for player", not TPs/Admins... (I noticed last time my weapons also get removed after enabling godmode, now not anymore)
            KVIrc User

Comment

yes that exactly happened XD ^^^
              * When god mode will be enabled (player) weapons will be removed, when it will be disabled their weapons will be restored back. (Hoss)...
              But a normal player cant use the god mode so if he wont be able to use god mode how it will be able to lost weapons

Comment

yes that exactly happened XD ^^^

But a normal player cant use the god mode so if he wont be able to use god mode how it will be able to lost weapons
                Exactly why a Trusted Player reports this bug instead of Regular Player.

Comment

I changed this feature cause it was too bugged. Indeed now, when a player with gm hits an other player without GM, his GM is auto-removed. I just forgot to remove the weapon message.

Anyway, many bugs like the text draw selection bug, got fixed in the new GamerX version which will be availble on our new server.

To let you know, we will switch when our hosted tab will be switched too.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X