X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED IN 4.0.2] 2nd BUG REPORTS

HELLO EVERYONE

Admin Another Bug Here in Race Now when the Race Started then there is time How many minutes are you in Race Admin plz this is big problem now the seconds are very fast EXAMPLE:- LIKE SECONDS = MiliSecond in Race Hope you will Fix it you can can /join Race and see it
    Last edited by brago; 28-05-14, 11:56 PM.
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

You really should edit your text as a normal text, not really needed this big ass font with colors.

Race time bug is a known and old bug, as far as i remember it was going to be fixed but still isn't as i saw it from myself earlier.

Another thing, i think there is another thread about it on the forum, not sure tho.

Comment

You really should edit your text as a normal text, not really needed this big ass font with colors.

Race time bug is a known and old bug, as far as i remember it was going to be fixed but still isn't as i saw it from myself earlier.

Another thing, i think there is another thread about it on the forum, not sure tho.
      OK np
      Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...cing-clock-bug

As DBZ said, this bug is already reported, search before posting please

Comment

The "fast clock in a race bug" should now be fixed since the last update (v4.0.2).

Let us know if you see it again.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X