X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED IN 4.0.6] Race exploit

Simple way to get wins for races.
    Join race,then exit your vehicle and hop on somebodies car. And just stand there as he rides you through the race. In the last checkpoint, jump in front of car and get 1st place. PROFIT

Alot of people lately are doing this, maybe you can do something about this

The race system automatically spawns you a car when the countdown starts (if you don't have a vehicle)
    Atleast I think it's this way?

Comment

The race system automatically spawns you a car when the countdown starts (if you don't have a vehicle)
      Atleast I think it's this way?
      Correct

Comment

+1 for displex, I was in car with my friend (he was racing, but I wasn't) I wasn't removed from car untill he won the race, I think all cars in races should be auto-locked, so people don't cheat like that.
        P.S: Burned, your way works if he was still out-side any car while there was cd, but if he already went inside someones car, it wouldn't work as u said BurnedGrass

Comment

Thats false. It doesnt spawn you in a car. You just get out when the timer is about to start. The car takes 20 seconds to respawn (if the race hasnt started)

Comment

This issue (being a passenger or riding on top of a vehicle) has been fixed in the next update (v4.0.6).

Thanks for reporting.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X