This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT A BUG] /event bug

Admin this is my gx screenshot see this /event bug now it dont ask for rejoin hope that this should be fix soon

[IMG][/IMG]
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

I think you're just bugged there.

EDIT: My internet is a little slow.

Comment

oK admins
      Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

It can be a bug I changed some stuff in respawn event system to fix a DM bug. Could you tell me how this bug occured ? (How you died, did you cross the z limit, more details pls).

Comment

This happens to me too before this update when i was in event and someone kill me and i dont rejoin and i left the event and driving the bike but event chat is still showing, have a look in given image below:-

Comment

Originally posted by [UMD] View Post
            This happens to me too before this update when i was in event and someone kill me and i dont rejoin and i left the event and driving the bike but event chat is still showing, have a look in given image below:-
            If that's Siege, then it's normal. Because you won't be able to respawn after dead in siege.

And for brago, you were bugged, as your time, skins, and virtual world did not set.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Robo, this is siege event, I dont know that, Thanks!

Comment

ok idk that ty for telling me

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X