X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmd Bug

The command /Ca is used to 'stop all animations'
    the command doesn't work now and claims to be unknown, started from yesterday
    Hope to see it fixed soon, it's a useful command

I tried it. Its working sometimes and sometimes not.

Comment

I've just tested with another player and confirmed that this bug at least occurs after two players have finished a pursuit. The result is "unknown command" for both players. Were you in a pursuit before this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
        I've just tested with another player and confirmed that this bug at least occurs after two players have finished a pursuit. The result is "unknown command" for both players. Were you in a pursuit before this happened?
        Not even /ca After the pursuit it disables all the anim commands looks like it disables the animscript for both players

Comment

Confirmed this bug some days ago when there was a TP asking if /ca is removed.
          This is probably because the code to prevent the animation and /ca command abuse in minigame, as pursuit sets you in minigame and exit you without respawn yourself (where other minigames and events respawns you on exit).

So if this happen to you, the temporary way to fix is to respawn yourself or /kill. As it will enable you to use animations command again.
          KVIrc User

Comment

its working good for me
            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

For now if /ca doesn't work do /kill and this will fix it for you.

It is like Robo said... once it is disabled for a Minigame, Combat Zone, Event, Duel or Pursuit then you need to die for it to re-enable.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X