X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] Chase bug

Hello everyone! I found a bug with the chases... The bug is:

When you any TP or Admin starts a chase, the command to start the chase is still avalible, and when you do it, the crook changes... Here's a video on where you can see the bug:

This is not really a big problem actually. See, Only TPs and Admins can start a chase. So they're trusted enough. They're not really going to abuse the command like this. IF a player can start a chase that may a bug which is called abuse. As TPs and Admins who starting it will take care of it and not been abused and doing confusions. Just my opinion.

I knew that's your duty to report a bug, I have just said my opinion in this. Sorry if I was wrong.
    Last edited by Krrish; 02-11-17, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
      This is not really a big problem actually. See, Only TPs and Admins can start a chase. So they're trusted enough. They're not really going to abuse the command like this. IF a player can start a chase that may a bug which is called abuse. As TPs and Admins who starting it will take care of it and not been abused and doing confusions. Just my opinion.

I knew that's your duty to report a bug, I have just said my opinion in this. Sorry if I was wrong.
      Lets suppose Churre loaded a /CHASE, but for some reason he crashed the game or lost conection.
      Of course another TP will manage the /chase , i mean, start or end it.
      If 2 TPs decide to start the chase at the same time, choosing the crook, the video of churre show the problem.
      2 crooks will be setted and the chase will get bugged, and then forced to end.

Comment

Originally posted by _KuMa View Post

Lets suppose Churre loaded a /CHASE, but for some reason he crashed the game or lost conection.
        If 2 TPs decide to start the chase at the same time, choosing the crook, the video of churre show the problem.
        Well about 2 crooks not really, only the crook changes, but the other player keeps with the red vehicle, and it can be confusing

But If the chase already started, don't you think that the command to start a chase should be disabled?

And yea the thing of 2 players starting it at the same time with different crooks happened once to me with HoocK.. Only the crook changed, but the chase was kinda buggy, so I forced it to end
        Last edited by Churre; 03-11-17, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _KuMa View Post

Yeah, The possible thing is If he crashed, The one who gonna start can tell at TP chat and may start. So it'll be a clear chase.

Originally posted by Force
          But If the chase already started, don't you think that the command to start a chase should be disabled?

And yea the thing of 2 players starting it at the same time with different crooks happened once to me with HoocK.. Only the crook changed, but the chase was kinda buggy, so I forced it to end
          Same as this thread. Since TPs and Admins can start it, It won't be abused. In Kuma's case, If the player who loaded chase is crashed means the one who gonna start it can tell at TP chat before starting it. So no confusions.

Ps: I'm telling this idea since we don't know when it'll be fixed. So until it fixed we can follow as I said. ^^
          Last edited by Krrish; 03-11-17, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Yeah, The possible thing is If he crashed, The one who gonna start can tell at TP chat and may start. So it'll be a clear chase.

Same as this thread. Since TPs and Admins can start it, It won't be abused. In Kuma's case, If the player who loaded chase is crashed means the one who gonna start it can tell at TP chat before starting it. So no confusions.

Ps: I'm telling this idea since we don't know when it'll be fixed. So until it fixed we can follow as I said. ^^
            I know but I'm also suggesting to block the start chase command when the chase is already started

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X