This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT FIXABLE] this is simple to understand

today i was dming and a guy enter car and drive-by with deagle+aimbot+rapid fire...can u pls do something to stop that abuse admin
    Last edited by Heartless; 19-07-14, 05:22 PM.

This is not a bug -_- .

Comment

i understand drive-by with deagle but rapid fire? and hit all shots even me behind the car

Comment

All weapons in samp have the opposite Shooting speed when going into passengar seat. EX: m6 or whatever its called, fires slowly when in passenger seat. about the aimbot, probarly just moving his mouse randomly. or it was real aimbot.

Comment

Well, this "bug" cannot be fixed since it exist in the whole SA-MP and not only on the server.

Comment

today i was dming and a guy enter car and drive-by with deagle+aimbot+rapid fire...can u pls do something to stop that abuse admin
            i understand drive-by with deagle but rapid fire? and hit all shots even me behind the car
            This is not a bug if you think that guy was using aimbot just simply "/report" that guy and admins will check him and if he is using aimbot they will ban him.

Comment

This is Gta San Andreas Default Feature, so it cant be fixed. If you see anyone doing passenger drive-bying with /af enable just /report him.......Admins will respone.

Comment

i reported xd 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by GameHunter View Post
                  All weapons in samp have the opposite Shooting speed when going into passengar seat. EX: m6 or whatever its called, fires slowly when in passenger seat. about the aimbot, probarly just moving his mouse randomly. or it was real aimbot.
                  the fire rates are not opposite, they are all the same, its just that m4 or uzi normally shoots fast.
                  I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

If a player abuses bug on you feel free to report him to admins with the /report command.

But as other players specified, it's a GTA San Andreas bug, and we cannot fix this bug :S

Enjoy your stay on GamerX

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X