This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] respawn spam

i did /k in ctf event, when i spawned, the server kept respawning me with about 1 second interval while displaying the "join or leave" thing.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Originally posted by Rinu View Post
    i did /k in ctf event, when i spawned, the server kept respawning me with about 1 second interval while displaying the "join or leave" thing.
    The map is bugged, spawn is not set correctly that makes you fall down to z limit or that preloading position is placed below z limit. Ask admin to fix it!
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      The map is bugged, spawn is not set correctly that makes you fall down to z limit or that preloading position is placed below z limit. Ask admin to fix it!
      no, it was at medic spawn. not in event map
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by Rinu View Post
        no, it was at medic spawn. not in event map
        Yes, because it's happened to me too! and found out that was the cause of it, the only way is to spam your ESC key.

It caused me to respawn many times but only a few seconds as i didn't exit the event properly, It's also related to the spawn bug where you got smoke in your hand, in this case do /k again.
        Last edited by Robo; 20-07-14, 09:30 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

This bug should be fixed with the new features included in the new GamerX Version. Feel free to open a new topic if the bug still occurs when this new version will be released (soon).

Thanks again

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X