This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WON'T FIX] Duel Bug

So i was mapping at /l 140 and spawned a jetpack to fly above my objects, but my friend Ghost_[99] invited me to a duel

After i accept the duel, i noticed my jetpack on the duel map

So i re-made the bug to show you all how to do that ingame to you guys find a good solution to fix it:

I think that happens at everywhere, whenever you put a jetpack, you will see it in a minigame If that's the location of it... the same thing happened with beach parkour challenge, that has been reported.. so maybe a way to fix it, is to remove jetpacks from a player If you teleport away

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
      I think that happens at everywhere, whenever you put a jetpack, you will see it in a minigame If that's the location of it... the same thing happened with beach parkour challenge, that has been reported.. so maybe a way to fix it, is to remove jetpacks from a player If you teleport away
      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...challrnges-bug

Jet pack drops pickups are created client side, it is not possible for server to remove it. Maybe in later or future jet-pack that are attached on the player (not the pick-ups) can be removed as the player moves with their keys while in duel/challenge. Please note that this does not stop players from having 100+ jetpack pickups ready on place, would be awkward. For now you can only report the player who abuses it.
      Last edited by Robo; 25-12-18, 07:22 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X