This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED IN 4.1.6] /sp bug not showing player

I saw this many times but i always thinking maybe my lagg but i saw this when i was not lagging is this a bug or what?

i cant explain anyone by talking or pming so i reported by giving pictures i also tryied to change camera but it only says side camera normal cam but dont show player

I think this is a bug, i know how it happens........When we are specing a player and he go for duel then this screen appears or when we sp a player who is already dueling and when he leave the duel this screen appears again.
    Last edited by Umair_Umd; 25-07-14, 05:47 PM.

Comment

same here but i think sometimes player died tele and it show you nothing..

Comment

It isn't really a bug from my side, just spec him twice (or more, but no spam) and everything will be fine

Comment

For this issue, there are many case that you are spectating:
          a Player that is not spawned yet (except Class Selection, class selection will shows you nothing)
          a Vehicle that is not spawned/destroyed and you end up stuck the spec until someone else get in the vehicle.
          a Player that is freeze of sync (e.g. Paused).

In this case, no way it can be fixed unless waiting the vehicle got respawned correctly and waiting the player unpause/spawned correctly.

EDIT: Didnt know that who are you spectating is teleporting to another virtual world. (No message i found in the picture)
          Last edited by Robo; 26-07-14, 06:49 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ View Post
            It isn't really a bug from my side, just spec him twice (or more, but no spam) and everything will be fine
            ya when we do again /sp that guy we will be able to see that player again but what if that happenes again again do /sp id it will be a spam and that will be not good right?

Comment

Well there is a simple solution for that. That also happens if players is in minigame or event. So what Cashewz says you might need to type /sp id twice or more (spamming a little the sp cmd, but not too much ofc) but no other solution I know yet.
              Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

It's because there is no OnPlayerVirtualWorldChange callback in SA:MP so there is no easy way (apart from using a timer) to know when the players virtual world changes.

I will look at adding code to an existing timer we have to fix it for now.

Edit: All bugs with /spec should now be fixed (in v4.1.6). Open a new thread if you find a new bug.
                Last edited by Matite; 27-07-14, 07:06 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X