Godmode bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godmode bug

The godmode doesn't auto-disable as it should when you hit someone with rockets/grenades (explosions), unlike with the normal guns, so it may lead into abusing. Just this.

If they change this (auto-disable godmode when you hit a player with grenade), they have to remove 2 minigames then (/gj1 and /gj2)

and I think it made that way because of these 2 minigames.

also there are some grenade jump in /challenge
    Last edited by Golden_eyes; 23-05-18, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
      If they change this (auto-disable godmode when you hit a player with grenade), they have to remove 2 minigames then (/gj1 and /gj2)

and I think it made that way because of these 2 minigames.

also there are some grenade jump in /challenge
      Fair point. I hadn't think about this.

Then, I think the server should have a "system" to check if player is in a minigame or challenge when using godmode. I mean, server can detect this (eg when you try to /g to a player inside minigames), so something similar should exist to see if the player with godmode is within minigames

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
        The godmode doesn't auto-disable as it should when you hit someone with rockets/grenades (explosions), unlike with the normal guns, so it may lead into abusing. Just this.
        Also the GODMODE automatically shuts off only if someone dies because of damage caused by the explosion.

in counterpart if you shoot an opponent that is inside the vehicle the opponent will die because the damage of the explosion caused by the player but the KILL/SCORE wont be registered. In this case it is the explosion of the vehicle that kills the adversary and not the explosion caused by the player with GODMODE. (This can somehow be abused not only by TPS but also by players requesting Godmode).

Originally posted by Pacific View Post

Fair point. I hadn't think about this.

Then, I think the server should have a "system" to check if player is in a minigame or challenge when using godmode. I mean, server can detect this (eg when you try to /g to a player inside minigames), so something similar should exist to see if the player with godmode is within minigames
        This would be a good and reliable solution.
        Last edited by GenGar; 24-05-18, 02:16 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X