This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny deathmatch event bug

There is a bug regarding mini guns in funny death match event which will auto ban a player after killing someone using a minigun directly before ending a game.

This happened to me and to Troublesome a couple of hours ago.

Hmm never happened to me when i had a minigun. Ow well it happens also sometimes when someone is at mg3.

Comment

Yeah, it happened to me at mg3 aswell and it happens in funny deathmatch whenever someone kills at the very last moment.

Comment

Happend With me too but in /mg3....
        Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

It didnt happened to me at funny dm event but it happenes to me when i was killing at /mg3 and when i got killed and i typed /mg3 it says you have been automatically banned for having a cheated minigun XD and then it happenes with me again when happy hour was going on admins gave minigun to everyone at /ga i was there i got minigun i killed a player it says you have been banned for having minigun and for killing with it XD but in funny dm didnt happened.

Comment

there just needs to be like 2 seconds after leaving the event, when the player cant get autobanned, its caused by lag.
            I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

I wasn't lagging Rinu...
              Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

me 2 no lagg that was not cause by lags

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Rick changed the rarity of the Minigun which made this bug occurs less frequently.
                    Last edited by Zarky; 23-08-14, 11:40 AM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X