God Mode...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Mode...

Today I used /gm before duelling and after i won the duel the msg came " your GM has been disabled becuz u damaged a player and admins were also notified" I dont remember the exact msg but it was something like that. I didnt shooted any player...
    I had tested with another weapons and i hve found that this happens only with the weapon in which u can spray (like M4, Tech-9,Uzi etc)
    Last edited by _Simple; 14-04-19, 09:30 AM.

I think this is not a bug, it happens with these weapons because when we win a duel against opponent or opponent wins against us, then some bullets touch our opponent the same time duel ends, and when duel ends our mode changes to FreeRoam, therefore it happens, i guess. Hope you guys understood what i wanna say (Actually i don't know if i'm allowed to post here)

sorry for my bad English
    Last edited by XWarriorX; 14-04-19, 09:47 AM.

Comment

It's not something you worry, if you are that paranoid, manually turn off your godmode before duel so it does not get enabled automatically next time you spawn. In fact you did shoot (that's what you do on duel?) a player... This is just sa-mp sync where your bullet can still hit someone after regardless you are still shooting, died, or not, We can fix it by delaying times between respawn and duel ends instead of instant respawn, it would annoy those who wanted another duel quickly. However this would not prevent things like damage received when the player you are hitting was desynced or paused.
      Last edited by Robo; 14-04-19, 10:02 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X