This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] [GAMEMODE] Login Error

GamerX has been attacked and database is damaged. Wait for the admins to fix the problem, our stats and accounts will be recovered.

Comment

The server seems to be flooded by bots using sa-mp exploit. The database automatically timed out to prevent further damage however was unable to automatically go back online (just for the SA-MP server), it is not a bug if you get that login error... That message indicates the server was unable to load your player stats. If it was lost, you wouldn't get that error and instead spawn with Protector name with no progress or stats as if you were not registered.
      I have updated the database server software and checked... Do not worry, as I have looked that the player stats are not lost. You can see that your live signature is still working right now.

Please give some times for maintenance (maybe until tomorrow) as I am not able to finish repair the right now.
      Last edited by Robo; 03-02-20, 05:16 PM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        The server seems to be flooded by bots using sa-mp exploit. The database automatically timed out to prevent further damage however was unable to automatically go back online (just for the SA-MP server), it is not a bug if you get that login error... That message indicates the server was unable to load your player stats. If it was lost, you wouldn't get that error and instead spawn with Protector name with no progress or stats as if you were not registered.
        I have updated the database server software and checked... Do not worry, as I have looked that the player stats are not lost. You can see that your live signature is still working right now.

Please give some times for maintenance (maybe until tomorrow) as I am not able to finish repair the right now.
        No problem sir.

Comment

Fixed, should be fine now. Server is online, sorry for delay.
          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X