X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG]/afob

If you fall off the bike it won't put you back on (but sometimes it works),
    I always think its disabled but it just doesn't work...

If you fall off the bike 1-2 times in a short period of time, you'll put back on, but for example your bike rolls backwards and you fall off, you will lose health. If /afob would keep putting you back you'll die (unless you have GM on). The other case is when the bike lands in water, /afob won't put you back on. This is ok for me, as the same is happening when the bike is rolling backwards (you just won't lose health).
    Last edited by Gears; 16-08-14, 11:09 AM.

Comment

The command works fine for me when I enable it.
      Sometimes the /Afob command sets off by itself when you join ingame, just make sure its on

Comment

many times happened to me i was in race /afob was on the race was at /gc so i fall from bike and i was put back but i fall down again and then my bike goes too away from me and at that time i wasent put on bike automatically but thats not a bug maybe its not more sensitive like the other suggestion says http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ix-sensitivity it dosent fix your car when your car doors and tires are damaged but sometimes it works good so its fine not a bug.

Comment

That happens because it count how many times u fell of the bike in a row to check if you fell too many times, it automatically stops putting u back into your bike to prevent you from getting stuck or getting major lag in water and another reason is:

if your bike rolls backwards and you fall off, you will lose health. If /afob would keep putting you back you'll die
          Don't be lazy, re-enable /afob whenever this happens.

Comment

if you want true afob do the following:
            1./skydive
            2.open para
            3.spawn nrg
            4.profit

dont remove the bugged para and you will be able to roll backwards pretty fast, but not too fast.
            I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Since this is not really a bug and there is not much we can do about it... thread closed!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X