This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT A BUG] poptires bug

Hello, I did /pt2 today but the tires get fixed after some sec, buut autofix is off because after /pt2 i do /af it turns it on, I think this is because of the new autofix that fixed cars at 990 hp.
    EDIT: I also turned off af before /pt2 still fixes the tires.
    EDIT2:It fixes tires only when you crash a little with poppted tires.
    EDIT3:Works fine with GM off but still thats a bug I think.
    Last edited by looknoarm; 23-08-14, 03:40 PM.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Popping tires does not reduce car's HP. I tested it but it didn't get fixed for me.

Comment

It may happen because of the godmode . If you have godmode on , your car will get auto-fixed too even with the Autofix turned Off. Try doing it with your Godmode off . It may solve your issue.

Comment

It's because when you have popped tires, it's hard to control your vehicle therefore you will crash into walls, by crashing onto walls you will get ur cars health down below 990.0 which makes it get auto fixed.

when you /pt2, /af is auto disabled.

Comment

Yes works fine with no GM on but just saying I think its a bug still with GM on.
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

Originally posted by looknoarm View Post
            Yes works fine with no GM on but just saying I think its a bug still with GM on.
            When Godmode is turned on then it acts as an auto fix, its not a bug. Even if auto fix is off your car will still fix the same as if it was on.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X