Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	115619
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gta_sa 2014-09-10 15-57-52-354.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	115620

its not really a bug , /teleports and /l slots are not blocked in race.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
      its not really a bug , /teleports and /l slots are not blocked in race.
      At first i thought that so, but after looking at last picture, it looks like the teleport commands are blocked for player.

Quoted from update 4.1.1:
      * Added code to the /L command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race or player race
      * Added code to stop players from using the /goto (/g) command to teleport to another player that
      is in a race or player race
      * Added code to stop players from using the /goto (/g) command when they are in a race or player race
      * Added code to the /return (/r) command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race or player race
      * Added code to the /commands (/c) command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race
      * Added code to prevent players from using teleport commands when they are in a race
      * Added code to the /tuning command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race or player race
      * Added code to the /areas command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race or player race
      * Added code to the /raceareas command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race or player race
      * Added code to the /airports command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race or player race
      * Added code to the /teleports (/t) command to prevent it being used when the player is in a race or player race
      Also when i try to use the teleport command to teleport to the race area (in this case was /GCI race) doesn't allow me to do it, result = last picture.
      So i'm sure if that /dc is can be used is a bug.
      Last edited by Robo; 11-09-14, 10:32 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

I guess it is a bug since you are not meant to be able to use any teleports.

The reason /dc works is that it is a special teleport (stunt objects).

I will disable it from working when in a race in the next update.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X