This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Bug or Car bug?

Well, as I get killed in event and so on I typed /join (I went to the race location, spawned a car and this ramp automatically get attached to my car, I tried to respawn the car but still nothing happened)

You can see in the screenshot, I type /rmho (to see if that's a holding object or not). I'm not sure if this is bug or whatever. It's kinda weird so though to share it here.

Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Probably an admin used the new feature of attaching a streamed object to a vehicle. The object is attached to a dynamic vehicle of a certain ID and when you joined, you spawned the car of that ID.

The object only disappears when an admin deletes the streamed object, so ask an admin to do so if you have an object attatched to your car.

Comment

Like Nate said... a careless admin attached that ramp to a dynamic vehicle. Then they exited the vehicle and it despawned. When you spawned a vehicle it matched the number the admin had and the ramp was attached to your vehicle.

If it happens again just tell the admins online that you got a ramp attached to your vehicle.

The attached objects are removed when an admin types /damso or when they exit the server.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X