X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIX FAILED] NPC Bug.....

Found NPC Bug two Two Names On NPC Bot :/

yes this was old bug about npc label and i also see some players has npc label

Comment

He Is NPC But Has Two Names One TAxi Driver and Second is FakePurpline Girl
      Admins Should Fix It
      Last edited by UltroN.; 29-11-14, 12:22 PM.

Comment

That bug has been reported many times.

Originally posted by Matite View Post
        It's the same bug with all 3D text labels... the streamer is the cause and the longer the server is up without restarting then the more likely it is to get mixed up and put the wrong label on the wrong player (instead of a NPC).
        Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        Only the players label are disabled, not the NPCs as it's used for their name tag.
        Since NPCs' labels are still enabled for them and the bug might be put to anyone who's online (include NPCs). In such case, they'll get two NPC labels
        Last edited by Multihunter; 29-11-14, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Multi Hunter See The NPC's NAme Care fully Its Not A 3D Text Label Its Two Names FakePurpleGirl , And Taxi Route Driver

This Bug is Different From 3d text label Bug .. :/

Comment

Originally posted by PrOGaMeR View Post
            He Is NPC But Has Two Names One TAxi Driver and Second is FakePurpline Girl
            Admins Should Fix It
            no there a some player has npc labels, dont know why
            Multi Hunter See The NPC's NAme Care fully Its Not A 3D Text Label Its Two Names FakePurpleGirl , And Taxi Route Driver

This Bug is Different From 3d text label Bug .. :/
            well NPC actually doesnt have NameTag since he connected to the server so its use 3D Text Labels to named them

Comment

Originally posted by tungki View Post
              no there a some player has npc labels, dont know why

well NPC actually doesnt have NameTag since he connected to the server so its use 3D Text Labels to named them
              I Dont Care But Its Bug. I Saw And Posted It, Now Its Up To Management.

Comment

It's the same bug with all 3D text labels
                NPCs' and players' own 3D text labels are both bugged so all kinds of bugged 3D text labels are the same.
                I already explained above, if NPCs' own text labels are used for them instead of NameTags and for this reason that labels isn't disabled, cause if it's then NPCs will be exactly like the Admin command which makes them with no NameTag(Colored at mini-map)

** There's a 3D text labels bug

Enable 3D text label for players = Bugged 3D text label

Disable 3D text label from players = No fixed/bugged text label

Enable NPCs' 3D text label for NPCs = A walking skin with no fixed/bugged 3D

Disable NPCs' 3D text labels for NPCs = A walking skin with no fixed/buged

They might get two NPC's 3D text labels because they have an original one(considered as NameTag) in addition to a new bugged one.

When you type any related 3D Text Label command, it'll say "Sorry, the player 3D Text Labels are disabled as they do not work correctly... we will re-enable them when it is fixed."

It's unknown when it will be fixed, just be patient, please.
                Last edited by Multihunter; 29-11-14, 08:34 PM.

Comment

People already tried to explain it to you, it's right. NPCs are using 3D Text Label for their Name Tag, while the bug is for Anything that is called "Attached 3D Text Label" created by the server either for player, vehicle. And this was quoted by Multihunter before,
                  It's the same bug with all 3D text labels... the streamer is the cause and the longer the server is up without restarting then the more likely it is to get mixed up and put the wrong label on the wrong player (instead of a NPC).
                  Who can fix it? Unknown, maybe only Incognito can (the developer of streamer plugin).
                  Last edited by Robo; 29-11-14, 06:53 PM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    People already tried to explain it to you, it's right. NPCs are using 3D Text Label for their Name Tag, while the bug is for Anything that is called "Attached 3D Text Label" created by the server either for player, vehicle. And this was quoted by Multihunter before,

Who can fix it? Unknown, maybe only Incognito can (the developer of streamer plugin).
                    Ok Admin Robo Thank you I thought It was A Bug. :/ Sorry

Comment

In this case I think I found the cause of the double 3D text label on the NPC and fixed it in the next update (v4.3.2)... when NPCs timeout their 3D text label was not deleted so when the NPCs were forced to rejoin by an admin there was a possibility that the NPC could get a new label as well as an old label.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X