This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby Event Bug

Hello Guys And I Have A Problem With This Bug. Im Playing The Derby Event Yesterday And Then It's Start The Event After It Said Don't Camp Or You Will Be Kick In The Event I Wasn't Camping In The Event.After That I Kick In The Derby Event But I wasn't camping It Said You are cAmping in the event.

Click image for larger version

Name:	signatures.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	115649

If your vehicle didn't receive damage, that's mean you're camping.
    KVIrc User

Comment

It Has Been Damaged Robo_N1X I Think That Derby Event Was Bugged

Comment

Originally posted by JPG View Post
        It Has Been Damaged Robo_N1X I Think That Derby Event Was Bugged
        As far as I know, if 30 minutes were passed with no damage, you will be warned. And if another 30 were passed once again without getting damaged, then you will be removed from the derby event automatically. The anti-camping system depends on getting damaged not moving/driving since such things which depend on your location isn't server tasks but sa-mp client.
        Last edited by Multihunter; 01-12-14, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Multihunter View Post
          As far as I know, 30 minutes were passed with no damage, you will be warned. And if another 30 were passed again without getting damaged, then you will be removed from the derby event automatically. The anti-camping system depends on getting damaged not moving/driving since such things which depend on your location isn't server tasks but sa-mp client.
          im pretty sure its not 30 minutes, no derby would ever last that long, might be 3 minutes

Comment

Bug fixed in the next GamerX Version. The AntiCamping system has changed and it will be harder for campers to camp.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X