This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Object bug?

When i created full 300 objects and has used /sapo then relog and use /lpos to load my own object created full 300 but it said "Unknown Command" then i type /lpos again and i knew it don't load full 300,just load 295 objects -.-

Picture #1: That's mean you have reached the maximum SA:MP object number, 1000. So server couldn't load it more for you but it would just send "unknown command" as failed message.
    Picture #2: You already loaded 295 of your 300 player objects. You need to /dapo or re-join the server then you can load it.

This can be said bug, but not really.
    You can load the object at another place which are empty of objects.

Why 1000? Why Not loading? Why??
    Explanation: Streamed objects are actually player object that is made near you but you can't control it. The 1000 number also count for normal object. We have 1 normal object in server, so you have streamed about 704 (it's depending on which area it has many streamed objects, otherwise it can be also attached object to player and admin's temporary action command with object such as wash also counts) objects around you, and your player object is 295. When the server trying to load the 296th object, it will be failed because you've already reached the maximum number of object in the current SA:MP version. To decrease the number of streamed objects loaded for you, you should make a distance about 500m (depends on each streamed object stream distance) from each streamed object, so the streamer will delete/unload it for you.

There was function in very old version of the streamer plugin which can count and check amount of streamed object loaded for player so when you load a player object the error will come. But since the newer streamer has a different method or no function it will cause the server respond your /lpos command to "unknown" because the player object is failed to load with a wrong function causing the command also to fail.
    Last edited by Robo; 19-10-13, 02:01 PM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X