This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siege Events / Team Chat

If you happen to die during a siege event, you are still able to view the team chat.

It's nothing major, however, it could possibly cause some people to try to cheat, and give locations of people who are still in the event.

Maybe because you were on that team ? and you can help it via the team chat ? I don't know exactly , just guessing.
    edgy scout main

Comment

Ya that happened with me also i am able to chat there but its not a big deal i mean if i give location it will come for those who are with my team i cant give location to those who are the opposite team so that they can kill my team,i dont think its a big matter.
      YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
      Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

Originally posted by HiredGun View Post
        Maybe because you were on that team ? and you can help it via the team chat ? I don't know exactly , just guessing.
        I was killed, and I was still able to view the chat. I'm pretty sure that I can't help them anymore.

Comment

It's actually not a bug. I remember another bug report like this one but I couldn't find it.

Comment

No clue, then. >_<
            Last edited by ChrisRawr; 01-02-15, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Just came to say that there are people mad at getting killed that specs their friends in order to give them locations of where enemies are, but not in siege events but in all deathmatch events, DM, Siege, LMS. Maybe adding something like spec disabled when you are in event might help to stop the butthurts. Or in Siege, you can just be able to spec your team and not the other one.

Comment

I told Rick about this problem before and he said it was meant to be like this.

However, I agree it should NOT be like this due to the reasons you typed. I will get him to fix it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X