This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a bug in Forums Thanks counting and removing thanks on post

Today i was browsing the application portion was checking the denied and accepted and i saw this bug in accepted portion it starts from here Click Here after clicking at click here leave the first 2 applications and count the 3rd one [ATM]Webs TP App,just leave first 2 applications and see the others applications down you will find all wrong counting,it starts from page 2 its not found in page 1 and also didnt found this in denied page.

I was again and again checking i checked from 1:00pm and was checking in every 30/60 mins till now, it all times comes.

As you can see this pic it tells the wrong counting 19 thanks it tells but when we count they are 18 thanks, 12 thanks says but there are 11 see pics:

and i thought maybe someone removed thanks so it still count that thanks which was removed so i tried this i removed thanks from the GamerX v4.4.0 update in news portion to see it still counts my thanks or not and then i found another one: as we know matite got many thanks but when i remove my thanks the all thanks gone for me only i think, i tried with many other i give thanks then remove and all thanks on that post removed.

I am really really sorry if this is not a bug & it only comes only in my pc then i am really sorry for creating this thread
    YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
    Mental Abuse To HumanS

Yeah, the "thanks" counting is buggy. I have noticed it too.

I already talked about this to stefan. The "thanks" count changes from nowhere sometimes. One time it suddenly removed around 20 of my "thanks". It must be a bug as it’s impossible that all that people have removed those thanks in one day and none of my threads/post were deleted either. Also add that many of the thanks I gave, were deleted too and I didn't do it.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

For the first picture, it's probably caused by deleted accounts especially those who changed name and their account needs to be deleted and migrated with new name.
      For the second image, you didn't remove all of the thanks, it's just the page "removing" the element of "The following user says thank you..." box from your browser as it's not really possible to remove your name on the text which already loaded as text (not a list) into your browser. You can refresh the page if you want to see the Thank You box again with your name already removed.
      For lorsimon's issue, i'm not sure but it could be that your post or the thread was deleted permanently (and so it removes all of the thanks in it).

This "Thanks" is actually an add-on (hack) to the vBulletin forum which not made by the vBulletin developer so it's not really perfect, but as it didn't give a huge problem seems the developer didn't noticed it, I'm sure there is nothing GamerX crew can do to fix the problem, instead you or maybe gamerx forum owners reports about the issue in here:
      http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122944

However, it means that this bug report has nothing to do with the gamerx server (posted in wrong place).
      Last edited by Robo; 03-02-15, 07:03 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Like Robo said... the thanks thing is an add-on to vBulletin forum so there is not really anything we can do to fix it.

Maybe when the author releases an update it will be fixed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X