This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] Jafri House

when I used /Jafri command and I typed /lpos JafriHouse than there was no objects! and I took a picture you can see in the picture which is following below

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Yea...there are some sets that don't exist. Probably because of the few times when all the object sets got lost in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      Yea...there are some sets that don't exist. Probably because of the few times when all the object sets got lost in the past.
      It can't be, this house is new. Maybe it's just not made yet by Jafri but he requested it to have the lpos on teleport OR it was deleted.

The object sets got lost in the past was in 2013 (around the same month of this month) 2 years ago.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        It can't be, this house is new. Maybe it's just not made yet by Jafri but he requested it to have the lpos on teleport OR it was deleted.

The object sets got lost in the past was in 2013 (around the same month of this month) 2 years ago.
        The house isn't new It's quite old and I guess the objects got lost 2 years ago. The property icon has been deleted as well so you can't really /buy the place, it's pretty much just a teleport command now.

Comment

It's Jafri's Avenue !!! now

Comment

File restored.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X