This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about race.

Today when i join race i noted that my car jumped and hited with a player car but my cross his like a shodow its only with me or also other players?
    ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Originally posted by DIE_HARD View Post
    Today when i join race i noted that my car jumped and hited with a player car but my cross his like a shodow its only with me or also other players?
    Well if any player is on the point where all players come after typing /join then for 1 second you're car will behave like normal and it will hit that player's car because you are on the top of that player's car but after 1 second the behavior of your car changes from normal into the race one as we all know about that untouchable car in race so we can't ram players or other players can't ram use weather they are in race or not our car will not touch them.

Comment

As well as its not a bug admins do that? During race players cant ram eachother?
      ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

This is not a bug. Since GamerX v4.4.6 running on 0.3.7:
        * Vehicle collisions are now disabled for player in a race
        This means, you cannot ram another racer as they have vehicle collisions disabled.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Ok thanks guyz i just want to know that this thing only happeen with me or also others.
          ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Thread closed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X