This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive Normal Underwater

If you go to the very bottom of a large body of water, so there's ground beneath you (ie: not in the deep ocean where the sea floor doesn't really exist), you can spawn a vehicle with /v or /car that will drive like a normal car on the water's bottom, including full gravity and traction.

I found this out when I noticed someone had shoved all the vehicles for the Army class into the ocean, and thought I might be able to push them out. no luck there. Did get some good "air" time off a few of those underwater features, though. That is, until I reached an area that had no ground, and was teleported back to land. :P

Bug? Feature?

That's good enough for me!

Originally posted by C_isForCookie View Post
    If you go to the very bottom of a large body of water, so there's ground beneath you (ie: not in the deep ocean where the sea floor doesn't really exist), you can spawn a vehicle with /v or /car that will drive like a normal car on the water's bottom, including full gravity and traction.
    Actually i don't think its a bug because when you type /gw1 or /gw2 it teleports you in water at land so you can drive water and have fun in driving IN THE water this can be done in hard way swim until you reach to ground and then type /car or can be done in easy way /gw1 or /gw2 which teles you at the land in sea so you can have fun in driving car in sea.

Originally posted by C_isForCookie View Post
    I found this out when I noticed someone had shoved all the vehicles for the Army class into the ocean, and thought I might be able to push them out. no luck there. Did get some good "air" time off a few of those underwater features, though. That is, until I reached an area that had no ground, and was teleported back to land. :P

Bug? Feature?
    and thats normal when you fall down and going down and down no ground available you tele at the surface automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
      That's a gta:sa normal thing
      Like Cashewz said, it's just a GTA San Andreas thing. SA:MP is just a multiplayer feature for San Andreas. Bugs/Glitches that are exist in GTA SA can't be solved.

Comment

Normal GTASA "feature" (it's fun).

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X