This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Collisions Bug

Why I Played In Event I Have A Disable Collisions As You Can See It On This Video

Originally posted by Gat View Post
    Why I Played In Event I Have A Disable Collisions As You Can See It On This Video

Probably you was bugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat View Post
      Probably you was bugged.
      He wont get respawned on derby Z-Limit if he was.

The only ways for this to happen is could be that you were in race, you need to tell what you did before joining the event and HOW it happens than just posting a video after it happens and saying "WTF??".
      Or perhaps that an admin accidentally disabled your vehicle collision.
      Or perhaps there is some hacker did it on your vehicle.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        He wont get respawned on derby Z-Limit if he was.

The only ways for this to happen is could be that you were in race, you need to tell what you did before joining the event and HOW it happens than just posting a video after it happens and saying "WTF??".
        Or perhaps that an admin accidentally disabled your vehicle collision.
        Or perhaps there is some hacker did it on your vehicle.
        That thing happened to me too in the test server, no hacker because we were 2,me and another tp, and no race active,and no admins online. I don't remember what i do to make this happen but i can say it's not a race,admin disabled collision or hacker.

Comment

That thing happened to me too in the test server, no hacker because we were 2,me and another tp, and no race active,and no admins online. I don't remember what i do to make this happen but i can say it's not a race,admin disabled collision or hacker.
          So Why Did My Vehicle Toggles Collision Disable?I Didnt Use Any Toggle Collisions On/Off Hack Cause Hacking Is Not Allowed In GamerX

Comment

Originally posted by Gat View Post
            So Why Did My Vehicle Toggles Collision Disable?I Didnt Use Any Toggle Collisions On/Off Hack Cause Hacking Is Not Allowed In GamerX
            I didn't mean that. read it better

Comment

Test server had stunt-island script, when you type /si while on car, your car collision will be disabled.

Again Gat, please read it better. You just need to tell what you were doing before joining the event, and the process/step how to make it.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Post again if you have more details on how to reproduce this (start a new thread).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X