This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Pickup Bug !

Please When Cashewz Created A Goo , I Found It First So Then I rejoin CAuse I Lost Connection , When I come back To the Goo place I went Search the Pickup again, of course i know the place So I Found It third ??? ! Try It
    Maybe It should Solved

Ty For Reading And Sorry For My bad English

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Well maybe someone else had the second place eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
      Well maybe someone else had the second place eh ?
      Of Course Yes HHaha , But My Account Should Won Goo Just one Time ok , !
      IF I try To Get the Goo Again Server Should Say "You Already Found the Goo ^^ "
      Ok Daan Ty For reading

Comment

You cannot find the Goo again. You can only find the Goo 1 time. As daan said after you lost your connection someone else find the Goo and you found it third. That's not a Bug.
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Yes I Can I find the same pickup Again If I relog Or Rejoin , This is The Bug

Comment

It's not a bug i think.

Comment

This is not a bug, anyways that is how I see it. I think that the Hidden Pickup System reads which player + id found the GamerX Hidden Pickup in the first, second or third position.

If a player leave the server, it won't be show anymore which player found it on the first, second or third position. If the player who already found the hidden pickup connect to the server again he will be able to find the pickup again?

I don't know if this is sure, but this is what I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Yes , True xD Maybe We need Fix pickup System ,
                when a player found a pickup he can't found the same if he rejoin ^^ it's suggestion

Comment

You cannot pick up the Goo again if you do not re-join. If you DO re-join then you can pick it up again as the details are not saved to your account.

It is not worth saving these details... admins will deal with any player that abuses it.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X