X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTH WRONG HERE WITH MY BABY OBJECTS :'(

Well , nowadays i noticed strange things :O
    1. Rotating objects about Z axis doesnt go well especially the special angles like 90 , 180 ... it just goes completely wrong and awkard
    see

DOES IT RLY LOOK LIKE 90 DEGREES :'(

2. Pictures will show wuts wrong here :O :'(
    heres a wut normal objects should be

here .. BOOM .. its not :'(

if u dont notice it .. u just have to hold anything to make things look perfect or drive a vehicle .. if u hold nothing , objects will go nuts .. i hope some1 could rly fix that cuz i can handle dis but when goo starts .. they might go bugged and that will make ppl suffer more than they should xDDD
    Last edited by covac; 25-06-15, 04:26 PM.

Yay! i don't have to make your goo

UNFORTUNATELY i can't help with that as it's not the server issue nor sa-mp bug., it's rendering glitch with the gta:sa the only way to fix is to apply a fixed model and texture files into the game file.

Workaround? You've mention it, only with holding weapon or getting in vehicle that wont make the problem occur.

EDIT: This only happen on some object models, like planks that usually used for goo also has same issue.

Well actually i don't really know what causing it, either because you stacked them or placing the same objects closely or perhaps its only happen at some location, try moving or decreasing that object...
    Last edited by Robo; 25-06-15, 04:30 PM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

yeah robo :'( :C ik ur rly sad but dont worry we gonna find a solution :'(

EDIT:
      some admins dont let ppl hold anything in GOo so thats da prob and yeah iy happens when i put things closely together
      Last edited by covac; 25-06-15, 04:43 PM.

Comment

1. Maybe you had gimbal lock... it is a common problem with rotations in GTASA.

2. The rendering in GTASA is a bit bugged... the only way to fix that problem is to make SAMP do the rendering (view distance 300m and above). By default the POBs are view distance 299.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X