Red zone bug at SWAT spawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red zone bug at SWAT spawn

There is bug at the red-zone in SWAT spawn, because the redzone doesn't cover what space in the spawn. Look how I'm just in the middle of the spawn area, but outside the redzone, and I could still use /rocket and /jp, think what could happen if a noob or rulebreaker discover and start using rockets and etc, buying 'em in this part of map:

You can see in the minimap too how I'm outside the redzone but inside a spawn area. I think the red-zone should be expanded, to cover all space in this tunnel

It's not one redzone, it's 2 redzones but connected to each other, the bottom one is the parking which contains S.W.A.T spawn teleports, the upper one is the police spawn teleports, they appear to be looking as 1 redzone but they really aren't.

It's not a big bug as it's available and not hard in every single redzone, for example in medic redzone, you could just go to /l 69 and go outside then come back to the redzone holding stuff such as /rocket and /jp, same in army spawn, you have really big space to bring disallowed stuff with you, for example the boat in there is not full inside the redzone, and the road that leads to /ga is also not inside the redzone.

You can find many more of these anywhere, except workers redzone as it's secured very well with walls surrounding it.

Comment

But I mean, in the case of Army's and Medic's, the player need to walk to a place far from the redzone if he is trying to use /rocket, in the case, he can just spawn a rocket right by the side of the police spawn, in the image i just need to turn to right and i will see entire police spawn, where I could shot at players if I was trying to do it. The player doesn't need to go far from the "populated" part of redzone, isntead in the army and medic's case, where the player need to leave the "populated" part to abuse commands like /rocket

Comment

I think that Northwest is right... some players abuse of this command I think it would nice consider this red zone :/

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X