Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGOO bug

hello GamerX stuff

i was in event and a trusted player maked a PGOO and some one already take it and it still show and all players
    can take it again and when i come to take it it say Sorry, There Are 3 players already taked this pgoo

Thanks For Reading.

Originally posted by NourNN View Post
    hello GamerX stuff

i was in event and a trusted player maked a PGOO and some one already take it and it still show and all players
    can take it again and when i come to take it it say Sorry, There Are 3 players already taked this pgoo

Thanks For Reading.
    It's a goo, admins only can make it
    Read /goohelp ingame for more info

Comment

Yes, it's a goo. Only admins can make it and just 3 players can take it and earn a different amount of "cookies, cakes, etc..."
      When the 3 players already managed to get it before you, if you try to get it too, you won't earn anything as it's only for 3 players.

Comment

It's not a bug, it's a goo. Read /goohelp for more information. Admins can create a goo for 3 players to collect it while trusted players can create a p-goo(player goo) for one player to collect it.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

No need to repeat answers guys ^^ Anyway, you've probably got your answer, this isn't a bug.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Ok Thanks

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X