/me & /me2 Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me & /me2 Bug

If I type /me (text) or /me2 (text) two times with the same text I get the error message:

Last edited by Tarantula; 17-03-16, 10:26 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Yes because you are repeating yourself as in the text, it is basically like writing the same message twice. So yeh, don't repeat yourself despite it being two different commands.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Not bug, it is the server system. The system understands "/me" as a command and you can "abuse" of it, but the following message is understood as a normal text. The same will happen if you type something in normal chat and try to type the same thing in /spc, /pm, TP chat, Event chat or Color-team chat

Comment

You guys are missing the point. Tarantula is pointing out the fact it prints out an incorrect 'unknown command' error message, which isn't the case because it IS a command, hence a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
          You guys are missing the point. Tarantula is pointing out the fact it prints out an incorrect 'unknown command' error message, which isn't the case because it IS a command, hence a bug.
          Ah I see, guessing it's doing that because /me2 [text] came out false therefore it thought the command was invalid but yeh in that case it is a bug.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X