Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report

Hello people!
    I'm there to report something about holding objects in races. Maybe it's not a bug but if you may have noticed we can't use /lhos command while we are in a race. But there's a way how people can get holding objects in races, it's /ho and /ho2. I think as /lhos is not allowed in races even /ho and /ho2 shouldn't be allowed in races.

I agree because both have disadvantages such as blocking another racers view by holding a huge object etc. This is a bug I think.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There's another bug here . If you use player holding objects before joining race , when you use /join during the race you have your objects that things might be annoying for other races or block their eye-sight like neons on cars they're annoying eyes .

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_queen View Post
        There's another bug here . If you use player holding objects before joining race , when you use /join during the race you have your objects that things might be annoying for other races or block their eye-sight like neons on cars they're annoying eyes .
        That's the bug that Twitch reported, you just repeated him.
        Anyway no need to repeat what I said
        Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        both have disadvantages such as blocking another racers view by holding a huge object etc.
        Unless you didn't know. (Weird)
        Guessing this can be fixed quickly because it's simply a matter of doing what happens when you join an event. It may also be because races take place in the live world whereas events in a seperate world.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X