Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	115890
    and with /g command
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-311.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	115891

i don't see any problem in the pictures, could you explain the problem please?

Comment

In first picture sentence doesnt fit. In second picture i did /g and i didnt teleported him. He displayed on map its color gray

Comment

I think you should first upload the pictures again by using another way, then we can see what exactly you are trying to say, click at this link below and follow the steps then post here these 2 pictures so that we can see them in big size and clearly, no one can tell what exactly your picture tells because it has a lot of blur, Follow these steps:
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...s-on-the-forum

Then post those 2 pictures using this tutorial and then we can see what is the problem, but without doing that we can't see pics and don't know what is the problem spelling mistake etc etc., not only now it'll help you in future.

Comment

http://i67.tinypic.com/2mgsfsx.png
          http://i68.tinypic.com/11c5ts5.png

Comment

No need to go on the links here are his images
            Anyway the text not fitting on the screen isn't a bug, it has to do with your resolution, set your resolution is settings higher.
            The other one
            The second one may just be lag or a handling error. It isn't usually common that you don't teleport to a player who TG'd you.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 31-03-16, 02:08 PM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Thanks for replying but he TG me

Comment

In the first picture, if you could had been teleported to this player before that he teleport away or join minigame/event by 0.1 second. Or, the client might made him invisible for you, so you need to relog to see him.
                In the second picture as Eliteus said your resolution was low to make the text box fit the screen. So the solution is to make the resolution higher to be able to see it.
                EDIT:
                Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                If he had joined a minigame it'd instantly say that he is at the minigame, as you can see, Muzaffar has been trying a lot of /g Kep however is unable to for some weird reason. So yes, he had to relog as he was lagging or a handling error.
                Nah, i mean he teleported to the player before the player teleport by milliesecond.
                Last edited by Dodo; 31-03-16, 03:20 PM.
                "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                  In the first picture, if you could had been teleported to this player before that he teleport away or join minigame/event by 0.1 second. Or, the client might made him invisible for you, so you need to relog to see him.
                  If he had joined a minigame it'd instantly say that he is at the minigame, as you can see, Muzaffar has been trying a lot of /g Kep however is unable to for some weird reason. So yes, he had to relog as he was lagging or a handling error.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

About dialog, yes you need to increase your display resolution... But it can be edited too so would not be that long with few lines, but more lines.

For your /g issue, it's already reported many times, that player is AFK/Paused, the vehicle was left there as that's where the player drives to (unsynced).. SO not a relog or lag or something. This also applies on /sp. It cannot be fixed and is not a server bug.
                    Last edited by Robo; 01-04-16, 11:29 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X