Another /duel bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another /duel bug

I just found this bug when I had TP status, But I'm not sure it's a bug or not ...
    When a TP enabled godmode and tries to /duel with someone, Godmode feature won't be disable, I think duel areas are minigames so when a TP entered to a minigame godmode must be disabled automatically. During the duel when you damage that person your godmode will be disable and report to admins for abusing.

Well, i tried that in-game and it's not a present bug, it didn't even happen, but it told me that as always:
    [21:08:18] * Warning: you had godmode on... it has been auto-disabled as you went to a minigame.
    Godmode is always disabled when player join minigame!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      Well, i tried that in-game and it's not a present bug, it didn't even happen, but it told me that as always:

Godmode is always disabled when player join minigame!
      Maybe fixed :c, But I'm sure it happens to me last time .
      Request to lock c:

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
        Maybe fixed :c, But I'm sure it happens to me last time .
        Request to lock c:
        Never saw it before

Comment

Not fixed. Still happens to me after dueling some people. I think it has got do with the sudden change in worlds. We fight them in another world and suddenly our last shots are registered as though we killed them in the freeroam world or it has to do with super fast internet.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Since I'm not a trusted player anymore you guys can try it and as Eliteus said its still exist ...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X