STP bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STP bug

Event name: Rustlers vs Shooters 2 STP ( steal the project )
    a dialog says that u can change ur weapons by typing /gunmenu so when i type that, this happened

I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

It happened to many sometimes and it fixed when i rejoin the event , try it , it would help you :3

Also Wait for admin reply since it maybe a real bug and be fixed in the next update

Comment

Well, the reason why it shows that you can use /gunmenu is because at some STP events you can actually use the /gunmenu command, and at some other STP events you cannot, so the script thinks that you are in the STP events that you can use the /gunmenu in which is why it tells you that you can use it in all STP events, without memorizing that you're in the STP event which you can't use the /gunmenu command.

As a conclusion, it's just a script error and not really a huge bug, or can be said just a misspelling error.

Originally posted by UltraZ[M4] View Post
      It happened to many sometimes and it fixed when i rejoin the event , try it , it would help you :3

Also Wait for admin reply since it maybe a real bug and be fixed in the next update
      And no, rejoining the event doesn't let you get the /gunmenu command as you can't get it originally in the event so how will you counter the original script and get it?
      Last edited by Ahmed34; 13-06-16, 05:32 AM. Reason: Clarifying the bug more.

Comment

My bad I will fix this bug sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
          My bad I will fix this bug sorry.
          Thank you Sir !!
          I always stand out,
          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X